Wednesday 29 April 2009

awoke this morning

To an argument going on inside my flat over cleaning and such for this inspection we are due to receive today! Definatly got me out of bed in a hurry seeing as i had expressed my true feelings towards cleaning the night before and gone and watched the footie which was followed by bed with not a hand lifted to clean! Anyway woke up this morning and did some washing up might do some more in a minute if i can be arsed!

Easter has been sick thanks for asking! Was wicked going home but it properly put me in the mood for summer and i wasn't too keen on coming back to uni to the amount of work that i have done!

The sun is shining and i wish i had budderys phone because mine seems to be a wanker and not like me doing stuff i want to on it such as trying to access my blog, this combined with the reason that i went home and im moving house is why i havn't updated my blog for mucho longos!

Anyway incase any of you cared or didn't realise where Sherborne is i have a map for you, i've been meaning to do this for a while but i have been without my mac and didn't even feel like giving my pc the opportunity to try such a task!

So its sunny and i feel that with the student loan in i should go and buy some cool / strange t-shirts i will let y'all know how it goes!

No comments:

Total Pageviews