Wednesday 16 March 2011

Importance of a good story

Everything is a Remix Part 2 from Kirby Ferguson on Vimeo.



I love star wars as much as the next guy, but this video definately raises some questions for me. I would argue that with some many films, books and texts it is next to impossible to create something truly original. All of the character roles and theories that were explained to me at school come flooding back to me now i just wish i remembered them better!

Then once you have watched the entire first video if you fancy finding out a little more about the sneeky Tarantino check out this one -

Everything Is A Remix: KILL BILL from robgwilson.com on Vimeo.



I wrote an essay on Tarantino during my A levels like most media students and i had a little bit of an idea about the way in which he recycled themes, characters and images in his movies but not quite to this extent! Anyway i found this very interesting i hope you do as well!

No comments:

Total Pageviews