Tuesday 18 January 2011

Serge Gainsbourg



Grab'd this flick off my housemate yesterday and loved it! A fascinating bit of cinema about a real character. I must admit that i now wish i spoke French, had a string of ridiculously stunning French lovers and had a wonderful English bull terrier! However i was unaware of the tragedy of one of the films leads (Lucy Gordon) and the story behind her death. It saddens me to think that someone of such beauty can be plagued by such darkness that they make the ultimate sacrifice. Very grim indeed, i hope none of my loved ones ever take matters into their own hands in such a way.

Anyway i have set my heart on getting me an English bull terrier, keeping it British and all! Also i've got a picture of Lucy the way she looked in the film just to show ya! Such a shame, i wonder if it has something to do with the stresses of being a model in a city like Paris?



No comments:

Total Pageviews