Tuesday 5 May 2009

Currently

I should be working but instead im setting up a flickr, stealing from vimeo and youtube, considering what i can do to my film script and drooling over mamiya rz67 as my want for the day is a medium format camera!

In other news i don't give a fuck about the swine
I want Arsenal to put in a good performance tonight
I've decided that taking a shit at work whilst being paid is the way to go
My current workload at uni is getting silly me james and knowles are now doing two modules
I shall post my work from the photography module up when finished
And i would like Kelly to come home now she has been gone too long and has had too much fun without me!
and i just bought this from the States

Bootleg Sessions v.3 -- Full Trailer from Ride/Relax Productions on Vimeo.

No comments:

Total Pageviews